Panel: Which NoSQL database should you use?
Morgan Tocker (10.Mar.2011 at 13:30)
Talk at ConFoo 2011 (English - US)
Invite speakers representing MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB.
My Role: Moderator.
I don't like completely open panels for audience - so this will be 1/2 scripted. 1hr session with initial questions:
- Who are you, and which database do you represent?
- Why should we use your database?
- When should we not use your database?
- How does your database scale? (Sharding type, etc).
- What is your approach to CAP theorem? (aka "Choose any two")
By clicking this button you are declaring that you are the speaker responsible for it and a claim request will be sent to the administrator of the event.
If the claim is approved you will be able to edit the information for this talk.
Are you sure?