Workshop in English - UK at Bristol PHP Training: Mocking workshop
Short URL: https://joind.in/talk/cf810 (QR-Code (opens in new window))
An introduction to using mocks and stubs in your tests. We'll be using PHPUnit (although the concepts are applicable to other testing frameworks and languages).
This is suitable session if:
- you've written a few PHPUnit tests and are ready to learn about mocks and stubs (e.g. if you've attended one of the previous Bristol PHP Training sessions) .
- or you're a bit rusty on these concepts and want a refresher.
This won't be suitable if:
- you've never written a test before.
- you're already happy with the concepts of mocks and stubs and already write tests that use them.
- a laptop with PHP, PHPUnit and an IDE for working through the examples.
As before space are limited to 6-8 attendees.
Comments are closed.
I found the workshop really informative. The examples/challenges in github and live coding were particularly useful.