An introduction to using mocks and stubs in your tests. We'll be using PHPUnit (although the concepts are applicable to other testing frameworks and languages).
This is suitable session if:
- you've written a few PHPUnit tests and are ready to learn about mocks and stubs (e.g. if you've attended one of the previous Bristol PHP Training sessions) .
- or you're a bit rusty on these concepts and want a refresher.
This won't be suitable if:
- you've never written a test before.
- you're already happy with the concepts of mocks and stubs and already write tests that use them.
- a laptop with PHP, PHPUnit and an IDE for working through the examples.
As before space are limited to 6-8 attendees.