Codeception is a powerful framework for testing. It allows you to test your application on all levels: unit, functional, acceptance; it can also handle API tests as well, and be used as part of the BDD process. Codeception testing is neither hard nor time-consuming, but it has so many features that it is easier to see them all at once than to learn everything from the documentation. Spend a few hours learning it and start writing tests effectively! In this tutorial, we will cover all the most interesting gems of Codeception.
* Functional testing with framework (Laravel), working with Database
* REST API tests inside a framework
* Acceptance tests with Selenium WebDriver
* Using PageObjects to refactor tests
* And using BDD practices to make meaningful tests.
* Extending Codeception