Talk in English - US at Longhorn PHP Conference 2023
View Slides: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFyjvhyK78/fh1IuB_jhIFyFZrmLFacoA/edit
Checkout the code: https://github.com/markpruett571/rubixml-laravel-housing
Short URL: https://joind.in/talk/8cbb2 (QR-Code (opens in new window))
In this talk, I will give an overview of using the RubixML PHP library to build machine learning models and run predictions. I will build an MVP using a dataset, model, and predictions with Rubix and the Laravel framework.
1. Quick Introduction to Machine Learning
2. Examples of Where Machine Learning Is Beneficial.
3. Types of Machine Learning
4. Types of Estimators
5. Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
6. Choosing an Estimator for Your Model
7. Example: Building a Housing Price Predictor with a Gradient Boosted Machine (GBM)