Talk in English - US at MidwestPHP 2014
Short URL: https://joind.in/talk/e17da
Getting Started with the Symfony2 Framework
Comments are closed.
Good times. Symfony with a Linux guy. It's a big topic to tackle, and he did a pretty good job.
Well done. Knowledgable.
Nice overview. I would love to the see the full version of the talk.. I will have to check that out on the website.
Good talk, thanks.
Really good presence. Good speaker. Content was too large for the time slot and the speaker did a very good job condensing but this talk SHOULD get 2 or 3 time slots to allow the speaker to really expound on what he clearly know a great deal about. An in depth how-to would also be great.
Overall, REALLY glad I caught this session.
I was the four star anonymous review. I really did enjoy it. Tough topic to cover completely in an hour.
Was a good intro to symfony, but you might want to look at ZF2 for your comparisons.
Great overview of Symfony core components and the request/response life-cycle of the framework...certainly helpful to those of us using other frameworks, which leverage Symfony components (Silex, Laravel).
Did a great job with this talk.
- Really good topic. Much needed.
- Totally covered things I didn't anticipate. Things that are sitting in my brain ... ("NOT an MVC framework... a Request/Response framework")
- Loved the quotes. So clutch.
- You are charismatic, dynamic, humorous, dashing (Not hitting on you. married. to a woman.) A good speaker with great leadership potential.
- You are right, it's a 2 hour talk.
--- I think I maybe needed a live code example of how all the requests and exceptions and responses worked through all those layers.
(P.S. I thought of you when I was working out to the Inu Yasha soundtrack! Thought you'd perhaps be proud, or perhaps disappointed if Inu Yasha is below your level of connoiseurship or something.)