What if I told you that there was one software package that will protect your communications from snooping governments, let you past annoying firewalls, securely transfer files over the internet, and let your clients test a webapp running on your laptop?
ssh(1) was one of the first Unix programs you learned, but you haven't seen all that it is capable of.
After this workshop you'll be able to say that you can:
* Build an .ssh/config file that protects your privacy AND saves typing
* Run programs remotely and securely
* Dig a tunnel through a firewall for fun & profit
* Set up a SOCKS proxy for private browsing
* Create a SSH public/private key pair for more secure and easier logins...
* ..and safely protect the all-valuable private key!
Discover all of the SSH awesomeness you've been missing all along!