At the recent years, I used a lot PHP to develop my web crawlers and save my life to make some duplicated works automated.
I also research them and write a book (it's written in Mandarin). And the book link is available here: https://www.books.com.tw/products/0010882656
This book tile translates to English is: PHP Web Crawler Development:From beginner to advanced web crawler technique guides.
In this session, I will present following topics:
- The motivation about writing this book.
- The guide about web crawler developments and sections introduction
- Basic HTTP fundamentals and the tips for inspect HTTP packets and requests via web browser.
- The PHP web crawler environment building demonstration.
- Using the advanced web crawling techniques. Such as headless Chrome web browser.
- Some Labs and live demonstration about developing crawler.
- The feedback and experiences about publishing this book.
- Extended references and other advanced crawling tips that not included in books.
- Inspecting HTTP packets and requests via non-web browser.
- Advanced extract/decode CAPTCHA codes.