Talk in English - US at php[world] 2016
Short URL: https://joind.in/talk/c1ae0
(QR-Code (opens in new window))
Drupal 8 Entity API
Comments are closed.
Was interesting and useful information. I wish the text on the slides was larger!
This was a decent talk on an important topic for Drupal programmers. Its scope could be expanded without losing people. Some suggestions:
* An overview of the entity concept in general, other examples of entity systems, and Drupal's implementation. To wit: what's the point of entities?
* Comparing content entities vs configuration entities.
* What "things" are entities in Drupal.
* Talking about the Entity class inheritance tree, and the common functions and properties of entities.
* Using core entities, like Node and User.
* Creating a configuration entity in a module.
* Creating a content entity in a module.
* Less focus on the entity annotations, except to point out that this is how entities are configured.
We look forward to hearing more!