The addition of Twig has revolutionized the way we do theming in Drupal 8. Although very powerful, it is still fairly new to most of us. Using Twig requires us to take a new approach in order to produce the markup that we want. This session will be a presentation on how to use new features provided by Twig.
Some recipes that will be covered include:
* How can I pass information from Drupal to Twig?
* How can I conditionally render fields based on the content of other fields?
* How can I render image fields as background images?
* How can I render node content as HTML attributes?
* How do I create an absolute link to a node?
This session has been presented at other camps. The current slide deck is available at http://bit.ly/twig-recipes