MVC Development in PHP
Rapid web app development with Model-View-Controller frameworks has become enormously popular in the past few years, but the learning curve can be steep. This three-hour tutorial session will ease you into MVC development by taking a practical, down-to-earth approach. We'll start with basic MVC concepts, see how they're used in a popular PHP framework (CodeIgniter), and build an application from scratch, including a web front-end and an API.
- What is MVC, and why is it useful in web app dev
- Best practices in app structure
- Differences in MVC implementation between frameworks
- How to keep things simple and comprehensible
- Creating APIs for 3rd-party developers
By clicking this button you are declaring that you are the speaker responsible for it and a claim request will be sent to the administrator of the event.
If the claim is approved you will be able to edit the information for this talk.
Are you sure?