What did you like about this event, and what do you think could be
better for the next time? Leave your feedback to help the organizers
know what you liked, and what could be improved on.
Comments are closed
Awesome event, love to have a development-wide event. Talked to great people, also could catch up with some I didn't see in some time;
+ loved food, great to see you look after vegetarian/vegan/any
+ diversity taking care of in real life
+ quiet room to reload or do some private stuff
+ garden to reload and get some fresh air
+ food, did I already mentioned the food
* acoustics could be better
* spotlights on speakers(sometimes we just saw a silhouet)
- unsure if it is okay to have social in same room as talks daytime(seen people could be quite noisy in the back)
- not reviewing talks against COC(no room for politics if you ask me)
What could we do better next year?
You already know; back-up beamer ;-) better prepared for the speaker tolk screen. Maybe one thing; more lanes for lunch. Make the lunch available from both sides so people get there lunch faster.
What did we do well this year?
All kind of things, registration desk was going well, the relax room was amazing, the social, the openness for different audience groups.
Is there any thing else you'd like to let us know?
No! Just say thank you all!
Top notch event. Some remarks:
- Food was fantastic. As a vegetarian I'm used to food being "oh, yeah, veggie" but here it was like "YES, we have veggie options, this is all veggie, choose!". This was great.
- Acoustics of the main hall were too much for most speakers. I think they should've been warned upfront to speak slower
- Quiet room was awesome. Allowed me to recharge for a bit
- The garden was also great! Being able to sit down for some fresh air was fantastic
- Much respect for the way you handled all the tech issues.
Awesome event, absolutely going to be there next year as well.
Few things to fix:
* hallway track location (maybe umbrellas and heaters outside?)