Kings of Code is an international web developers conference taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It will be held June 29-30 in the beautiful Tuschinski theater in the center of Amsterdam. Expect very inspiring talks from knowledgeable speakers in a great atmosphere with like minded people.
Small selection of speakers:
- Joe Stump, Lead architect Digg.com
- Francisco Tolmasky, Creator of Cappuccino & Objective-J
- J. Chris Anderson, CouchDB contributor
- Steven Pemberton, Chair W3C XHTML2 Working Group
- Geoffrey Grosenbach, Founder of PeepCode & Ruby on Rails contributor