Talk in English - US at OpenWest 2016
Short URL: https://joind.in/talk/58ceb
(QR-Code (opens in new window))
Life Driven Development: Striving for Balance
Comments are closed.
* Useful: Many workable suggestions for both employers and employees
* Well-organized: Points were relevant to talk section, and built on earlier suggestions
* Personal: Personal context was made explicit and general advice built on that while allowing for listener's own context.
* Tweetable: Many choice phrases and concepts that demand to be shared by the listener.
* Bonus: tools mentioned during Q & A for monitoring / maintaining your own time usage
Just caught the last half of this..first off awesome title! LDD! Very clear points in your talk. Takeaways that developers need to demand in their managers. Well paced as well, thanks.