What did you like about this event, and what do you think could be
better for the next time? Leave your feedback to help the organizers
know what you liked, and what could be improved on.
Comments are closed
It was a really good conference. Thanks to all of the folks who organized this conference very well. Also thanks to speakers.
Thank you Organizing Committee
Rahul Chopra,Lavanya Rastogi,Vineet Agrawal,Dr. Saragur Srinidhi and Manoj Rastogi.
for Organizing This kind of Events.
I and some of my friends attended. It was very good and informative.
Thanks to organizing committee & Speakers. All the sessions for gold are very useful[http://registration.osidays.com/instantEmailGold.email@example.com] especially by Dave Hall, Marek Sotak, Prajwala's Search and Sonali are very useful.
One Issue Till now i and few didn't get the Certificate of attendance. I have no idea how they lost my name in the list, Organizers said that they will send by post. So waiting..... :)
Only a few presentations have been uploaded. What about the rest? Some conspicuous by their absence are
1. Building Powerful search in Drupal - Prajwala Manchiakatla
2. Typical architectures to scale large Drupal implementations - Denis Lafont
3. Quality assurance in PHP projects - Markus Franz
4. What's new in Drupal Theming - Marek Sotak
5. Hadoop, HBase & Hive at Facebook - Jonathan Gray
6. MySQL High availability tutorial - Sonali Minocha
7. Bringing operational maturity to business critical PHP applications - Siddhartha Agarwal
8. Drupal Theming - Marek Sotak
9. Best practices for opensource web application development - Jordyn Buchanan
10. Subversion 1.7 and the future of features - Senthil Kumaran
11. Building applications with Zend framework - Kevin Schroedar
12. HTML5:State of the art - Jason Levitt
13. Emerging Technologies for Analytics for Large Data Volumes - Roger Burkhardt
14. MySQL performance Tuning: Top 10 tips - Sonali Minocha
15. Getting ready to shift to the cloud - Siddhartha Agarwal
Can the organisers put this up soon.
Oops didn't login before posting the list of missing presentations. So this post is to let people know it was I who posted the list of missing presentations.
Got the Certificate of attendance by post, Thanks to the organizing committee.