Microservices is challenging the existing monolithic paradigm and is set to turn the world of web development on its head. Promising greater reliability, redundancy, throughput and innumerable other benefits, with companies like Uber and Netflix embracing this new way to build apps, there are questions that need answering.
- What is the Microservices architecture?
- How do you build an entire application on it?
- What are the service providers like out there?
- How do you manage a team using Microservices?
- What are the pros and cons of this new architecture?
With experience over the last year experimenting and building apps and teams building micro services, Gareth will attempt to answer the questions.