What did you like about this event, and what do you think could be better for the next time? Leave your feedback to help the organizers know what you liked, and what could be improved on.
Comments are closed
Another great conference, every bit as good as last year. I honestly can't think of anything I would improve.
Already looking forward to the next one, hopefully I'll be able to make the workshop day as well
An excellent conferenc with a wide range of topics. Up front I found it odd that a PHP conference didn't had a much PHP topics. But it turned out to be great! Keep up the good work :)
Absolutely fantastic, even better than last year. Very good range of talks and the workshops on Friday were also very good and well worth the money. I am certainly coming to next year's already, for however long they are put on.
Absolutely fantastic event. The team went above and beyond to ensure the event was well managed and the venue staff were superb. The organizers clearly put a lot of thought into every detail.
It's hard in a way, for me to be objective about ScotlandPHP because I'm friends with the organisers and have been to all three. I'll try though :)
I enjoyed the conference this time, even more than the two previous iterations.
Things I liked, particularly...
* The great range of talks, in terms of levels and topics
* The welcoming, inclusive and friendly atmosphere
* Workshops were a good addition, I felt this made it easier for some attendees to get their employers to sign it off the cost as CPD on training budgets
* The venue is well organised and that makes it simple and non-confusing
* The two social events offered were nicely different, so something for everyone
* It didn't feel commercial or business centric
* There are quite a few folk who go every year, so it's nice to catch up with people I've met at previous the ScotlandPHP conferences.
Huge thanks to the organisers, speakers and sponsors.
Ok, now that the test worked :P, I just wanted to say that this has been an amazing and fun conference and the team went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Also Track 3 at the offside whisky tasting was superb.
Such a well organised event - attended some fantastic talks and a great venue. Would love to see the talks extended into a second day!
A great event. I will definitely be back next year! There was an excellent range of talk topics and I enjoyed having a more technical opening keynote.