What did you like about this event, and what do you think could be better for the next time? Leave your feedback to help the organizers know what you liked, and what could be improved on.
Comments are closed
Meine persönlichen top 3 Vorträge waren:
1. Leadership in der Softwareentwicklung
2. Denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun
3. The road to Continuous Deployment
Ein detailliertes Review habe ich hier
in meinem Blog publiziert.
Good conference organization. Some points:
1. Slides should be uploaded to the berlin2014.live.symfony.com website in addition to (or instead of) joind.in, after all it only takes a few MB to store them.
2. Party should start around 1 hour after lightning talks ended at 6.30, so people have a chance to get supper. Starting the party at 9 means most people don't want to wait 2.5 hours and just go back to the hotel/go home.
3. Popular talks should be held in the larger room so people don't have to sit on the floor.
Otherwise it was a successful and informative conference.