What did you like about this event, and what do you think could be
better for the next time? Leave your feedback to help the organizers
know what you liked, and what could be improved on.
Comments are closed
Just my little suggestion for improvement: I still haven't understood why the empty slot in the agenda; some days ago I've talked to more than one candidates who submitted CfP but not accepted - and I know the candidate was good speaker from other events?
Although last year I was really enthusiastic, I want to say also this year I was happy I did attend Codemotion:
- accessible price for non-students (please keep price low)
- very good location, especially to logistically switch rooms between talks without bumping into companies stands
- some talks / speaker was really really great, and the whole point of me being physically present at the event is that I can have, even for a super brief time, a little engagement with them (reads: ask questions) and so I'm very happy for this opportunity also this year, thank you Codemotion.
The overall quality of the event lowered from last year.
- there were good talks, but just one or two per slot
- instead, there were a lot of talks (7 or 8 per slot), and a lot of them were of poor level or quality, or worse just a marketing presentation of a product
- the lunch was really bad, expecially on the second day, up to the point that many complained on Twitter and they had to buy and bring additional food on the evening to make up for it