Talk in English - US at OpenWest 2016
View Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/JessicaMauerhan/double-loop
Short URL: https://joind.in/talk/dd1c5
(QR-Code (opens in new window))
Double Loop: TDD & BDD Done Right
Comments are closed.
Best talk I have been to at OpenWest. Great information presented in an easy to understand way. Thank you!
Without a doubt, the most structured and well presented topic I have seen so far. The speaker took both expert knowledge as well as professional, structured presentation to a whole new level. Very excited to learn more and use this in my career!
* Double Loop flow illustration was great presentation of "what I'll be talking about / what I talked about"
* Talk sections stuck to Double Loop workflow illustration, giving us a map for current spot in talk
* As a hobbyist PHP coder (but paid for other languages), I followed code samples easily
* Clarified differences between BDD / TDD well enough that I forgot it confused me before this talk
* Useful explanation of what and how to mock / double
* Handout with Double Loop flow was a great touch
Disliked / Suggestions:
* Nothing, really. Maybe handout on card stock? Handouts never occurred to me before so that's just a "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" moment
Jessica was well prepared and demonstrated deep experience with TDD and BDD. Presentation was well organized, hand-out was helpful, and examples were good. Well done!