What is Tulsa TechFest?
* It is a technical conference with currently the broadest topics in the United States, maybe the world. There are tracks covering everything enterprise architecture, software/web development, databases, project management, data security and this year for the first time - End Users, Social Media, Mobile, Enterpreneurs, Managers, BI & Reporting, Virtualization and Mentoring.
* It's primary focus is to provide training/teaching sessions that are immediately benefical to the broadest range of IT professionals in their day-to-day jobs. We accomplish this with over 60 national/international speakers and 90 to 120 75 minute sessions.
* A charitable non-profit event organized by Tulsa area volunteers. For the past three years, we have donated a LOT of pizza to the John 3:16 Mission. Last year was the first time that, even though it is a free event, we asked you to PLEASE bring TWO CANS or TWO BUCKS. We collected 469 pounds of food! So let's top that number this year! All canned food will be donated to the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma and all proceeds will be donated to the Family & Children's Services. Thanks to Incredible Pizza Company the first 500 to bring the TWO CANS or TWO BUCKS will again get a $5 game card!
We prefer to over order than under order for lunch, so we will continue the tradition of donating the extras to the John 3:16 Mission.
Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma Family & Children Services of Oklahoma
* In 2006, it started as a one day event on Saturday, October 14th, 2006, attracting over 360+ attendees.
* In 2007, we listened to everyone's feedback and had phenominal success with over 660+ attendees on Friday, October 19th, 2007, and over 460+ on Saturday, October 20th, 2007.
* In 2008 and 2009, we had record breaking attendance and over the top instructional sessions!
* Since our first event, many other communities have been following our example by hosting their own TechFest events: VancouverTechFest, HoustonTechFest, DallasTechFest, AlbertaTechFest, IndyTechFest and NWA TechFest. Bookmark TechFests.com to keep updated about all these various events.
Who Should Attend?
* Every IT Professional
* IT Job seekers and IT Recruiters and Hiring Managers
* Developers of all languages
* Graphic and Web Designers
* Infrastructure, IT and System Administrators
* eMarketing Professionals
* Project Managers
* Compliance Managers
* IT Directors and Managers
* Chief Compliance Officers
* Chief Security Officers
* CEOs/Executive Officers
With this many hours of training, anyone in or wanting to get into the IT Industry will definitely find interesting and instructional presentations by professional speakers.