What did you like about this event, and what do you think could be
better for the next time? Leave your feedback to help the organizers
know what you liked, and what could be improved on.
Comments are closed
Great event overall! My first CodeWorks conference and so far the best! Thanks for making it to Boca!
Really appreciated the breadth of topics covered, it was very well-rounded and brought in knowledge from other fields (design, usability) that is important, but made it RELEVANT for developers, as well as giving practically-focused overviews & evaluations of some great PHP tools.
I immensely enjoyed this and just have a few suggestions:
1. The map on the ATL event page was not clickable, which made directions harder to get (& I got a bit confused about where to park).
2. I'd love for you to advertise, at the beginning of each session, the twitter conference #hashtag and twitter presenter @handles, as well as if the code/slides from each session would be available online afterwards or not, so that I know how many things to scramble to write down.
3. Perhaps add links to the websites and/or companies for the bio page of each presenter on the site.
4. It was understandable, but a tad confusing, when the order of presentations changed.
5. For non-coffee-drinkers, perhaps provide some hot water in the AM?
To reiterate, a MARVELOUS and USEFUL 1-day conference, thanks!!
The event is great. Met some top-niche people in the field and took away lots of valuable information about PHP technology. Looking forward to the next event.
By the way, is there a way to get the slides for Silex, Lithium and Angular JS?
Thanks and All the Best!