Well presented topic
Great talk. Getting on to composer for Wordpress is definitely a highlight. And I loved your thoughts about putting configuration into the environment. Sometimes I have trouble hearing you during your talks. It might just be me having trouble with the accent though.
This was a design talk that developers should hear.
Robert's talk was comprehensive and interesting. No question in my mind went unanswered.
This was a decent talk on an important topic for Drupal programmers. Its scope could be expanded without losing people. Some suggestions:
* An overview of the entity concept in general, other examples of entity systems, and Drupal's implementation. To wit: what's the point of entities?
* Comparing content entities vs configuration entities.
* What "things" are entities in Drupal.
* Talking about the Entity class inheritance tree, and the common functions and properties of entities.
* Using core entities, like Node and User.
* Creating a configuration entity in a module.
* Creating a content entity in a module.
* Less focus on the entity annotations, except to point out that this is how entities are configured.
We look forward to hearing more!
This was an insightful look at the evolving development practices at NPR.
It is a great idea to co-host the user group meetings at the event. There is no one better to present on PHP profiling than Fabien.
There are useful insights in this talk, in particular to the extent that frameworks could standardize on common PSR interfaces for all things that frameworks do. This talk is important but and needs some fleshing-out to become excellent.
Contained insights I had not thought of. 5/5